How Does GoPlaySave work for advertisers?
Increase your sales and advertising reach!
The GoPlaySave is a discount program that serves non-profit organizations and our local schools by assisting them in raising needed funds while helping local merchants increase their business. This program will allow you to advertise your business at, while helping these groups raise money. It is definitely a win-win situation.
WE INVITE YOU TO BE A PART OF THE GoPlaySave BOOK.
This is a results oriented program. The participating GoPlaySave merchants are here to say “we will help” when groups decide to take an active role in raising the needed funds to better our community. By placing an offer in the GoPlaySave book, you are not only helping the community but you are also helping yourself. Your advertisement in the book will bring new customers to your door. And it doesn’t cost a penny unless customers come in and spend money at your business.
GoPlaySave strives to:
- Increase the frequency in which people make purchases
- Encourage people to try new businesses
- Enable people to buy more expensive items
- Encourage people to return to your business
- Increase business traffic and word of mouth advertising
Here is how it works:
- GoPlaySave will develop and lay out your advertisement. Simply supply us with your logo and offer(s).
- Supply an offer that will help groups raise money and drive traffic through your door. Since you are not spending money to run this advertisement, make this a great offer, like “buy one get one free” or “50% off.”
- GoPlaySave will distribute 50,000+ books through schools, churches and non-profits as a fundraiser.
- GoPlaySave is an annual publication. There is no lengthy or rollover contract, just your promise to welcome your new customers until the offer expires.
GoPlaySave has helped people for years with promoting their business while helping non-profit groups raise money. We are proud to bring the two together in the GoPlaySave book for the 8th year in Raleigh and the 12th year in Charlotte. We look forward to working with you!